Quotes geniales

Nunca antes había compartido esto aki, al menos eso creo.
Mis estimados 3 lectores, behold estos 3 escenarios en los que El Caballero Oscuro pone en su lugar al "Boy Scout Azul"...


En The Dark Knight Returns:

"You're beginning to get the idea, Clark. This is the end, for both of us. We could have changed the world, now, look at us; I've become a political liability, and you, you're a joke. I want you to remember, Clark... in all the years to come... in your most private moments... I want you to remember my hand at your throat... I want you to remember the one man who beat you..."







Y en Justice League de WB:
Superman:"You don't know how darkseid is..."
Batman:"We know what he did to you. We know he brain washed you, we know he used you, we know he turned you against all your friends... Cry me a river!"


bueno, espero ke ningun fanZ de superman me kiera linchar ni nada por el estilo, pero la verdad es la verdad...

Batman RulZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya para terminar de otro comic en donde se enfrentan ambos paladines(ésta la tengo como firma en mi correo electrónico)

"If Clark wanted to, he could use his super-speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person ... and deep down, I'm not"


bueno me voy

Saludos desde la locura

P.D. TE AMO MI AMOR!!!! I miss u like a year every second

Comments

A Teen Spirit! said…
Asi es, Batman ruls!!!... until Iron Man cames along heheheh...

MUAH! TE AMOO An miss u the same O.O

Popular Posts